MAG 1® Full Synthetic 5W-30 Motor Oil
Full Synthetic Motor Oil Passenger Car Motor Oil
MAG 1® Full Synthetic 5W-30 Motor Oil is our purest and most advanced formulation. It delivers unsurpassed protection and performance, including the following benefits:
- MAG 1® Full Synthetic 5W-30 Motor Oil meet or exceed GM dexos1™ Gen 3 specifications for worldwide warranty requirements for all GM automotive gasoline engines currently in use. The oils are fully licensed by GM.
- Engineered to improve fuel mileage and to maximize horsepower and acceleration.
- Longer and better engine protection than conventional oils due to strong and uniform synthetic base oils and advanced molecules that provide a strong film barrier to control friction, resist wear and keep metal surfaces from coming into contact.
- Created for extreme hot and cold driving conditions: stop and go, frequent short trips, heavy loads and dusty conditions.
- Meets or exceeds API SP and ILSAC GF-6A requirements
Formulated for Today’s Engine Designs
OEMs continue to evolve engine designs that demand more from motor oil. One brand has evolved right alongside – MAG 1®. It provides unsurpassed protection, even in our lightest viscosities. Protects better than the thick oils of the past.
Unsurpassed Protection, Even in the Lightest Viscosity
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology provides unsurpassed protection in every viscosity. Even our lowest viscosity oils protect better than thick oils of the past. Our advanced oil chemistry actually improves oil properties through time, retaining viscosity, friction and anti-wear benefits, in spite of severe engine temperatures.
Full Synthetic Motor Oil featuring Evolutionary Performance™
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™ provides these benefits:
Controls friction and wear more than 29% better than the latest API requirements.1
- Improved fuel economy. Reduces fuel costs without sacrificing engine protection and performance. Also improves acceleration.
- Extended oil drain intervals.
- Engineered to handle the most extreme conditions.
- 100% pure synthetic oils. Contains uniform molecules that provide the best, longest-lasting engine protection and performance.
Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact, even under extreme stress.
- Unsurpassed wear protection. Advanced molecules bond together to avoid metal-to-metal contact of rotating engine parts.
- Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1 oils react to heat to produce a critical friction-reducing barrier that protects metal surfaces. 2
Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
1 Based on Sequence IV Wear test.
2 To measure friction reduction benefits, engineers used the ball-on-disk traction test.
- Gasoline-fueled and flex-fuel passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles, including gasoline-electric hybrids, especially when operating under severe conditions.
- Formulated to protect turbochargers and emission control system catalysts.
- Formulated for use in vehicles operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85.
|API SJ, SH, SG, SF||Meets Requirements|
|API SL||Meets Requirements|
|API SM||Meets Requirements|
|API SN||Meets Requirements|
|API SN Plus||Meets Requirements|
|Chrysler MS-6395||Meets Requirements|
|Ford WSS M2C946-B1, M2C946-A, M2C929-A||Meets Requirements|
|GM 4718M||Meets Requirements|
|GM 6094M||Meets Requirements|
|ILSAC GF-4||Meets Requirements|
|ILSAC GF-5||Meets Requirements|
|Boron, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.023|
|Calcium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.135|
|Cold Cranking Simulator at (°C), cP||ASTM D5293||4400 (-30)|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||227|
|Flash Point °F||ASTM D92||441|
|Foam Seq. III (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Foam Seq. II (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||10/0|
|Foam Seq. I (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||35.82|
|High Temperature Foaming, static foam||ASTM D6082 (Opt A)||15/0|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||3.2|
|Magnesium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.059|
|Molybdenum, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.0079|
|Nitrogen, wt. %||ASTM D4629||0.104|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||12|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.076|
|Pour Point °C (°F)||ASTM D5950||-45°C (-49°F)|
|Pumping Viscosity at (°C), cP||ASTM D4684||15,000 (-35)|
|Shear Stability, Final Viscosity in cSt||ASTM D6278||9.4|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8457|
|Sulfated Ash, wt. %||ASTM D874||0.9|
|Sulfur, wt. %||ASTM D4951||0.3|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||7.9|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||10.91|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||62.09|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||169|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.085|
|6 Gallon Enviro Box®||Product Number - 65446|
|3/1 Gallon||Product Number - 69146|
|6/1 Quart||Product Number - 62891|
|330 Gallon Tote||Product Number - 65476|
|55 Gallon Drum||Product Number - 64876|
|3/5 Quart||Product Number - 64193|
|3/4 Liter||Product Number - 67936|
|6/1 Quart||Product Number - 61790|
Information accurate as of December 12, 2022