MAG 1® 20W-50 Racing Oil
Synthetic Blend Motor Oil Passenger Car Motor Oil
MAG 1 20W-50 Racing Motor Oil provides special additives and chemistry to reduce friction and optimize power output and engine protection in extreme conditions for off-road applications. It provides unsurpassed protection.
- Resists thermal breakdown and reduces deposit formation for longer, better engine protection than conventional oils.
- Additives work to keep engines clean.
- ZDDP additive provides tough anti-wear protection.
- Enhanced with friction modifier to improve horsepower.
- Provides a strong film barrier to control friction, resist wear and keep metal surfaces from coming into contact.
Synthetic Blend Motor Oil featuring Evolutionary Performance™
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™ provides these benefits:
Reduces friction and wear.
- Engineered to handle the most severe or extreme conditions.
- Provides extra protection with ZDDP, compared to conventional oil.
Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact, even under extreme RPMs and stress.
- Unsurpassed wear protection. Advanced molecules bond together to prevent metal-to-metal contact of rotating engine parts.
- Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1 oils react to heat to produce a critical friction-reducing barrier that protects metal surfaces. 1
Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Outstanding oxidation and deposit control.
- Retains viscosity and prevents thermal breakdown. The oil excels even in the harshest conditions.
1 To measure friction reduction benefits, engineers used the ball-on-disk traction test.
- Not for on-street use.
- Not formulated to meet ILSAC GF-5 requirements and not API licensed.
|Boron, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.0318|
|Calcium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.297|
|Cold Cranking Simulator at (°C), cP||ASTM D5293||6255 (-15)|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||30.36|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||5.63|
|Molybdenum, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.0114|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.11|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8742|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||20.1|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||167.3|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||139|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.126|
|6/1 Quart||Product Number - 62888|
Information accurate as of June 6, 2019