MAG 1® ATF +4
Passenger Car Transmission Products Automatic Transmission Products
MAG 1 ATF+4 Transmission Fluid s a balanced advanced formula utilizing superior additive technology and 100% synthetic base oils helping to ensure peak performance of almost any automatic transmission.
- Excellent protection against wear and shudder resistance.
- Resistance to thickening due to high temperatures.
- Stable friction properties for smooth and consistent shifting.
- Excellent sheer stability.
Protection for Today’s Automatic Transmission Designs
Automotive transmissions have evolved dramatically, requiring highly specialized fluids for unique applications. One brand has evolved right alongside – MAG 1®. Only the most advanced transmission fluids meet the difficult challenges of effectively balancing performance, strength and durability.
Featuring MAG 1® FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™. MAG 1 is designed to provide unsurpassed protection.
- Delivers superior friction stability to maintain smooth, consistent shifting and prevent shudder.
- Provides a strong oil film to prevent metal-to-metal contact between rotating parts to prevent wear.
- Resists thickening
due to high operating temperatures.
- MAG 1 ATF+4 Transmission Fluid is designed to meet the specific
requirements of Chrysler and FCA automatic transmissions/transaxles and certain
Hyundai and Mitsubishi transmissions.
|Chrysler ATF+4 (MS 9602)||Approved|
|Chysler ATF+3 (MS 7176E)||Suitable for Use|
|Brookfield Viscosity at -40°C, cP||ASTM D2983||9,000|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||34.81|
|Pour Point °C (°F)||ASTM D5950||-48°C (-54°F)|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8508|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||7.68|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||35.22|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||201|
|6/1 Quart||Product Number - 60627|
Information accurate as of October 10, 2023