MAG 1® Moly Tenter Chain Lube - DISCONTINUED
Other Industrial Oils Industrial Lubricants and Greases
Featuring MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™. MAG 1® provides unsurpassed protection and performance.
MAG 1® Moly Tenter Chain Lube ISO 220 is an extreme-pressure liquid chain lube that is specially formulated to lubricate slow to moderate moving chains found in automotive, industrial, construction and mining applications. This formula has molybdenum disulfide that adheres to the metal surfaces, forming a very strong and long-lasting solid lubricant film. This formula provides the following benefits:
Optimized penetration into the pins and bushings reducing wear, chain stretch and dripage of the product into processing and production areas.
- Rapid penetration into the pins and bushings and the pores of the metal surfaces of the chains in order to help free frozen chains and prevent new chains from freezing.
- Reduced contamination buildup.
- Quickly produces flexible chain action.
- Superior rust and corrosion protection.
- Excellent displacement of moisture.
- Will not swell or shrink O-rings.
- Capable of withstanding pressures up to 500,000 pounds per square inch.
Operating conditions continue to evolve and become more severe. One brand has evolved right alongside today’s equipment – MAG 1®. Only the most advanced lubricants meet the difficult challenges of effectively balancing performance, strength and durability.