MAG 1® Synthetic Universal 2-Cycle
Small Equipment Lubricants 2-Cycle, Small Engine, Motorcycle and Marine Products
MAG 1® Full Synthetic Universal 2-Cycle Oil is formulated for superior engine protection and low smoke with 100% pure full synthetic base oil and high performance additives. Designed for use in high-performance air-cooled 2-cycle engines such as lawn mowers, string trimmers and chain saws.
- Promotes engine cleanliness and prolongs spark plug life.
- Reduces carbon deposits and protects piston and cylinder from scuffing and wear.
- Mix only in a well-ventilated area away from sparks or open flames.
- Use clean, approved fuel container with fresh gasoline.
- Mix thoroughly before use.
- Always follow manufacturer's recommended mix ratios for optimum performance and protection.
- Meets JASO FB and API TC requirements.
- Low Ash Formula.
Protection for Today’s 2 Cycle Engines
Small engines have evolved dramatically, requiring highly specialized fluids for unique applications. One brand has evolved right alongside – MAG 1®. Only the most advanced oil meets the difficult challenges of effectively balancing performance, strength and durability.
Featuring MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™. MAG 1 is designed to provide unsurpassed protection.
- Delivers superior friction stability to maintain smooth operation.
- Provides a strong oil film to prevent metal-to-metal contact between rotating parts to prevent wear.
- Resists thickening due to high operating temperatures and speeds.
|JASO FB, API TC||Meets Requirements|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||105|
|Flash Point °F||ASTM D92||221|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||31.22|
|Pour Point °C (°F)||ASTM D5950||-18°C (0°F)|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8696|
|Sulfated Ash, wt. %||ASTM D874||0.04|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||7.85|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||46.71|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||138|
|12/2.6oz||Product Number - 63119|