MAG 1® 4T 20W-50 Motor Oil
Motorcycles, Scooters, Marine and Powersports 2-Cycle, Small Engine, Motorcycle and Marine Products
MAG 1® 20-50 4T Motor Oil is specially engineered for small four stroke engines used in recreational powersports. Benefits include:
- Formulated with conventional base stocks.
- Special friction modifiers for wet clutch performance.
- Recommended for snowmobiles, ATVs, personal watercraft and motorcycles that call for a 20W-50 that meets the requirements of JASO MA, JASO MA-2, or API SL.
Protection for Today’s Four Stroke Engines
Small engines have evolved dramatically, requiring highly specialized fluids for unique applications. One brand has evolved right alongside – MAG 1®. Only the most advanced oil meets the difficult challenges of effectively balancing performance, strength and durability.
Featuring FMX® Technology ™ is designed to provide unsurpassed protection.
- Delivers superior anti-friction performance for your motorcycle or scooter .
- Provides a strong oil film to prevent metal-to-metal contact between rotating parts to prevent wear.
- Resists thickening due to high operating temperatures.
|API SL||Meets Requirements|
|JASO MA, MA-2, ISO-L-EMA2||Meets Requirements|
|Cold Cranking Simulator at (°C), cP||ASTM D5293||8258 (-15)|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||225|
|Flash Point °F||ASTM D92||437|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||28.46|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8846|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||17.22|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||159.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||117|
|6/1 Quart - Not for Sale in US||Product Number - 69048|