MAG 1® Conventional 25W-60 CF-4 Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil
Conventional Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil Heavy Duty Engine Oil
Featuring MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™. Delivers unsurpassed protection when thicker oil is preferred or recommended by the OEM.
MAG 1 Conventional 25W-60 CF-4 is technologically advanced heavy duty diesel engine oil that provides excellent protection and performance, including the following benefits:
- Outstanding for older engines.
- Recommended for use in a wide range of heavy duty applications and operating environments found on and off highway, including engines operating under heavy loads.
- Backward compatible with diesel engines in which the API CF-4, and earlier service categories are recommended.
Engineering and Innovation for Extra Protection
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology provides unsurpassed protection in every viscosity. FMX Technology creates a strong, durable and high-performing level of protection that controls friction and reduces metal-to-metal contact.
Our advanced oil technology actually improves oil properties over time, retaining viscosity, friction and anti-wear benefits, even in today’s hotter engines. This is exactly the kind of protection called for in today’s engines that deliver greater horsepower and better fuel economy.
Conventional Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil featuring FMX® Technology and Evolutionary Performance™
- FMX® Technology. Provides unsurpassed protection and performance.
- Outstanding wear protection. FMX® Technology provides increased protection against harmful engine and bearing wear due to cavitation, because it is engineered to improve oil aeration.
- Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1 oils react to heat to produce a critical friction-reducing barrier to protect metal surfaces.
- Better oxidation and deposit control. Diesel engines work at higher operating temperatures and the need greater protection.
- Formulated to retain viscosity. Provides oxidation control and protection against acid buildup that can cause rust and corrosion.
- An engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines in which the older API CF-4 service category is recommended.
- It is backward compatible for CF-4 and older API service categories.
|6/1 Quart - Not for sale in US||Product Number - 64135|
|3/1 Gallon - Not for sale in US||Product Number - 64137|
|5 Gallon Pail - Not for sale in US||Product Number - 64139|