MAG 1® Premium Conventional 15W-40 CI-4+ Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil
Premium Conventional Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil Heavy Duty Engine Oil
Featuring MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™. Delivers unsurpassed protection when thicker oil is preferred or recommended by the OEM.
MAG 1® Premium Conventional 15W-40 CI-4+ is technologically advanced heavy duty diesel engine oil that provides outstanding performance, including the following benefits:
- Recommended for use in pre-2007 heavy-duty applications and operating environments found on and off highway, including engines operating under heavy loads.
- Backward compatible with diesel engines in which the API CI-4+, earlier service categories are recommended.
Engineering and Innovation for Extra Protection
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology provides unsurpassed protection in every viscosity. FMX Technology creates a strong, durable and high-performing level of protection that controls friction and reduces metal-to-metal contact.
Our advanced oil technology actually improves oil properties over time, retaining viscosity, friction and anti-wear benefits, even in today’s hotter engines. This is exactly the kind of protection called for in today’s engines that deliver greater horsepower and better fuel economy.
Premium Conventional Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil featuring FMX® Technology and Evolutionary Performance™
The latest MAG 1 Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oils are specially engineered and formulated to provide:
- FMX Technology. Provides unsurpassed protection and performance.
Outstanding wear protection.
- Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1 provides a very strong oil film to prevent metal-to-metal contact between rotating parts.
Excellent control of oxidation and deposits.
- Excellent oxidation and deposit control. FMX Technology stands up to high heat and stress to protect as well on the last day as it does on the first day.
- Formulated with higher starting TBN (12). Provides added oxidation control and protection against acid buildup that can cause rust and corrosion.
- For pre-2007 diesel engines in which the API CI-4+ service category is recommended.
- It is backward compatible for CI-4+ and older API service categories.
|API CI-4 Plus||Approved|
|ACEA C4||Meets Requirements|
|ACEA E7, E2, E3||Meets Requirements|
|API CF||Meets Requirements|
|API CG-4||Meets Requirements|
|API CH-4||Meets Requirements|
|API CI-4||Meets Requirements|
|CAT ECF-2, ECF-1-a||Meets Requirements|
|CID A-A-52306, MIL-PRF-2104G||Meets Requirements|
|Cummins 20078||Meets Requirements|
|Cummins CES 20078, 20076, 20071||Meets Requirements|
|Detroit Diesel Series 50/6013, Power Guard 93K215, N214||Meets Requirements|
|Ford M2C171D||Meets Requirements|
|Global DHD-1||Meets Requirements|
|Mack EO-N, EO-M, EO-M Plus||Meets Requirements|
|MAN 3275, 270||Meets Requirements|
|MB p228.3||Meets Requirements|
|Navistar International MTU Type I & II (Meets Engine Tests)||Meets Requirements|
|Volvo VDS-3, 2,||Meets Requirements|
|Calcium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.19|
|Cold Cranking Simulator at (°C), cP||ASTM D5293||-20|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||220|
|Flash Point °F||ASTM D92||428|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||29.97|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||4.3|
|Magnesium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.043|
|Molybdenum, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.006|
|Nitrogen, wt. %||ASTM D4629||0.046|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||12|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.12|
|Pour Point °C (°F)||ASTM D5950||-36°C (-33°F)|
|Pumping Viscosity at (°C), cP||ASTM D4684||23,000 (-25)|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8763|
|Sulfated Ash, wt. %||ASTM D874||1.05|
|Sulfur, wt. %||ASTM D4951||0.321|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||12|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||15.52|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||118.2|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||138|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.132|
|6/1 Quart - Not for sale in US||Product Number - 64141|
|3/1 Gallon - Not for sale in US||Product Number - 64143|
|5 Gallon Pail - Not for sale in US||Product Number - 64145|
|55 Gallon Drum - Not for sale in US||Product Number - 64146|