MAG 1® Full Synthetic European 5W-30 C3 Motor Oil
Full Synthetic European Motor Oil Passenger Car Motor Oil
MAG 1® Full Synthetic European 5W-30 C3 Motor Oil is our purest formulation and provides outstanding fuel economy. It delivers unsurpassed protection and performance, including the following benefits:
- Engineered to improve fuel mileage and to maximize horsepower and acceleration, especially in higher rpm and turbocharged engines.
- Longer and better engine protection than conventional oils due to strong and uniform synthetic base oils and advanced molecules that provide a strong film barrier to control friction, resist wear and keep metal surfaces from coming into contact.
- Created for extreme hot and cold driving conditions: stop and go, frequent short trips, heavy loads and dusty conditions.
Formulated for Today’s Engine Designs
OEMs continue to evolve engine designs that demand more from motor oil. One brand has evolved right alongside – MAG 1®. It provides unsurpassed protection.
Unsurpassed Protection, Even in the Lightest Viscosity
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology provides unsurpassed protection. Our advanced oil chemistry actually improves oil properties through time, retaining viscosity, friction and anti-wear benefits, in spite of severe engine temperatures.
Full Synthetic Motor Oil featuring Evolutionary Performance™
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™ provides these benefits:
Controls friction and wear.
- Improved fuel economy. Reduces fuel costs without sacrificing engine protection and performance. Also improves acceleration.
- Extended oil drain intervals.
- Engineered to handle the most severe or extreme conditions.
- 100% pure synthetic oils. Contains uniform molecules that provide the best, longest-lasting engine protection and performance.
Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact, even under extreme stress.
- Unsurpassed wear protection. Advanced molecules bond together to prevent metal-to-metal contact of rotating engine parts.
- Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1 oils react to heat to produce a critical friction-reducing barrier that protects metal surfaces.¹
Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Retains viscosity and prevents thermal breakdown. The oil excels even in the harshest conditions.
- Better oxidation and deposit control. New engine design strategies for some OEMs result in higher operating temperatures and the need for greater protection.
¹ To measure friction reduction benefits, engineers used the ball-on-disk traction test.
- Gasoline- or diesel-fueled European passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles, including gasoline-electric hybrids, especially when operating under severe conditions.
- Formulated to protect turbochargers and emission control system catalysts.
- Formulated for use in vehicles operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85.
|ACEA C3||Meets Requirements|
|API SJ, SH, SG, SF||Meets Requirements|
|API SM||Meets Requirements|
|BMW LL-04||Meets Requirements|
|MB p229.31 / p229.51||Meets Requirements|
|Porsche A40||Meets Requirements|
|Renault 0710 / 0700||Meets Requirements|
|VW 502 00 / 505 00 / 505 01||Meets Requirements|
|ACEA A3/B3 and A3/B4||Suitable for Use|
|API CF||Suitable for Use|
|MB 226.5||Suitable for Use|
|Boron, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.007|
|Calcium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.1836|
|Cold Cranking Simulator at (°C), cP||ASTM D5293||5627 (-30)|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||34.64|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||3.56|
|Nitrogen, wt. %||ASTM D4629||0.095|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||10|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.08|
|Pour Point °C (°F)||ASTM D5950||-45°C (-49°F)|
|Pumping Viscosity at (°C), cP||ASTM D4684||22,234 (-35)|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8517|
|Sulfur, wt. %||ASTM D4951||0.2|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||8.0|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||12.02|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||70.01|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||170|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.088|
|3/4 Liter||Product Number - 63280|
|55 Gallon Drum||Product Number - 63282|
|3/1 Gallon||Product Number - 69142|
|6/1 Quart||Product Number - 63278|