MAG 1® High Mileage Synthetic Blend 10W‑30 Motor Oil
High Mileage Synthetic Blend Motor Oils Passenger Car Motor Oil
MAG 1® High Mileage Synthetic Blend 10W-30 Motor Oil is formulated to extend engine life for vehicles that have already exceeded 75,000. It seals leaks, features superior oxidation stability, and provides extra protection against sludge, deposit buildup, and high temperatures. It also delivers the following benefits:
- Minimizes oil consumption and maximizes power output.
- Resists thermal breakdown and reduces deposit formation for longer, better engine protection than conventional oils.
- Provides a strong film barrier to control friction, resist wear and keep metal surfaces from coming into contact.
- Meets or exceeds U.S. and import car and light truck warranty requirements for all automotive gasoline engines currently in use.
High Mileage Synthetic Blend Motor Oil featuring Evolutionary Performance™
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™ provides these benefits:
Controls friction and wear better than the latest API requirements.1
- Optimizes engine life for vehicles with more than 75,000 miles. It provides extra protection compared with conventional oils, plus conditions seals to help prevent leaks.
- Engineered to handle the most severe or extreme conditions.
Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact, even under extreme stress.
- Unsurpassed wear protection. Advanced molecules bond together to prevent metal-to-metal contact of rotating engine parts.
- Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1 oils react to heat to produce a critical friction-reducing barrier that protects metal surfaces.²
Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Retains viscosity and prevents thermal breakdown. The oil excels even in the harshest conditions.
- Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
¹ As measured against the Sequence IV Average Cam Wear Limit for API SP.
² To measure friction reduction benefits, engineers used the ball-on-disk traction test.
- Provides performance benefits for high-mileage passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles; plus new and rebuilt engines.
- Formulated to exceed ILSAC GF-6A performance requirements.
|API SJ, SH, SG, SF||Meets Requirements|
|API SL||Meets Requirements|
|API SM||Meets Requirements|
|API SN||Meets Requirements|
|API SN Plus||Meets Requirements|
|Chrysler MS-6395||Meets Requirements|
|GM 6094M||Meets Requirements|
|ILSAC GF-4||Meets Requirements|
|ILSAC GF-5||Meets Requirements|
|Boron, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.007|
|Calcium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.119|
|Cold Cranking Simulator at (°C), cP||ASTM D5293||6200 (-25)|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||220|
|Flash Point °F||ASTM D92||428|
|Foam Seq. III (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Foam Seq. II (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Foam Seq. I (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||31.37|
|High Temperature Foaming, static foam||ASTM D6082 (Opt A)||30/0|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||3.08|
|Magnesium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.038|
|Molybdenum, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.004|
|Nitrogen, wt. %||ASTM D4629||0.081|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||9.5|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.064|
|Pour Point °C (°F)||ASTM D5950||-42°C (-44°F)|
|Pumping Viscosity at (°C), cP||ASTM D4684||18,200 (-30)|
|Shear Stability, Final Viscosity in cSt||ASTM D6278||8.64|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8668|
|Sulfated Ash, wt. %||ASTM D874||0.712|
|Sulfur, wt. %||ASTM D4951||0.235|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||7.0|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||10.4|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||70.2|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||134|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.07|
|6/1 Quart||Product Number - 64839|
|3/5 Quart||Product Number - 67180|
|6 Gallon Enviro Box®||Product Number - 65665|
|55 Gallon Drum||Product Number - 62910|