MAG 1® SAE 40 Motor Oil
Conventional Motor Oil Passenger Car Motor Oil
MAG 1® SAE 40W Motor Oil is formulated for older vehicles and/or high-temperature climates, if thicker oil is preferred.
- Reduced friction for excellent protection against engine wear.
- High resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown.
MAG 1® SAE 40 Motor Oil featuring Evolutionary Performance™
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™ provides these benefits:
- Outstanding control of friction and wear.
- Provides a strong oil film to protect rotating engine parts, even under extreme stress conditions.
- Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Formulated to meet all API, SN, SM, and SL requirements.
|API SN Plus||Approved|
|API SJ, SH, SG, SF||Meets Requirements|
|API SL||Meets Requirements|
|API SM||Meets Requirements|
|Boron, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.018|
|Calcium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.132|
|Foam Seq. III (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Foam Seq. II (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Foam Seq. I (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||28.77|
|High Temperature Foaming, static foam||ASTM D6082 (Opt A)||0/0|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||4.02|
|Magnesium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.043|
|Molybdenum, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.004|
|Nitrogen, wt. %||ASTM D4629||0.086|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||3.7|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.077|
|Pour Point °C (°F)||ASTM D5950||-33°C (-27°F)|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8829|
|Sulfated Ash, wt. %||ASTM D874||0.92|
|Sulfur, wt. %||ASTM D4951||0.3|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||7.0|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||13.61|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||127.1|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||103|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.085|
|6/1 Quart||Product Number - 63200|