MAG 1® Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission Fluid
Heavy Duty Truck Transmission Fluid Automatic Transmission Products
MAG 1 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission Fluid is formulated for use in heavy duty truck or bus transmissions that undergo severe duty and extended drain. It is formulated with full synthetic base oil and advanced additives to provide outstanding cold temperature performance and protect against corrosion, oxidation and deposits.
Heavy duty truck transmissions have evolved dramatically, requiring highly specialized fluids for unique applications. One brand has evolved right alongside – MAG 1®. Only the most advanced transmission fluids meet the difficult challenges of effectively balancing performance, strength and durability.
Featuring MAG 1® with FMX® Technology - Friction Management for Xtreme protection™. FMX technology provides unsurpassed protection and performance.
- Delivers superior friction stability to maintain smooth, consistent shifting and reduce shudder.
- Provides a strong fluid film to prevent metal-to-metal contact between rotating parts to prevent wear.
- Resists thickening due to high operating temperatures.
- Heavy-duty automatic transmissions in trucks and buses in extended drain or severe service, such as in intra-city transit buses, intercity tour coaches, school buses, emergency vehicles, recreational vehicles, refuse vehicles, and commercial utility vehicles.
|Allison TES-295||MAG 1 Recommends this product for use in applications calling for this specification|
|Allison TES-389||MAG 1 Recommends this product for use in applications calling for this specification|
- *Allison TES-295 and TES-389 are registered trademarks of Allison Transmissions, Inc.
|Brookfield Viscosity at -40°C, cP||ASTM D2983||8,000|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||220|
|Flash Point °F||ASTM D92||428|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||35.42|
|Pour Point °C (°F)||ASTM D5950||-51°C (-60°F)|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8477|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||7.349|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||34.81|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||184|
|3/1 Gallon||Product Number - 67077|
|5 Gallon Pail||Product Number - 69934|
|55 Gallon Drum||Product Number - 67076|