MAG 1® Full Synthetic 10W-30 Motor Oil
Full Synthetic Motor Oil Passenger Car Motor Oil
MAG 1® Full Synthetic 10W-30 Motor Oil is our purest and most advanced formulation for our best fuel mileage. It delivers unsurpassed protection and performance, including the following benefits:
- MAG 1 - engineered to maximize horsepower and acceleration.
- Longer and better engine protection than conventional oils due to strong and uniform synthetic base oils and advanced molecules that provide a strong film barrier to control friction, resist wear and keep metal surfaces from coming into contact.
- Created for extreme hot and cold driving conditions: stop and go, frequent short trips, heavy loads and dusty conditions.
- Meets and exceeds API SN Plus and ILSAC GF-5 requirements.
Formulated for Today’s Engine Designs
OEMs continue to evolve engine designs that demand more from motor oil. One brand has evolved right alongside – MAG 1®. It provides unsurpassed protection.
Unsurpassed Protection, Even in the Lightest Viscosity
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology provides unsurpassed protection. Our advanced oil chemistry actually improves oil properties through time, retaining viscosity, friction and anti-wear benefits, in spite of severe engine temperatures.
Full Synthetic Motor Oil featuring Evolutionary Performance™
MAG 1® with FMX® Technology – Friction Management for Xtreme protection™ provides these benefits:
Controls friction and wear more than 80% better than the latest API requirements.1
- Engineered to handle the most extreme conditions.
- 100% pure synthetic oils. Contains uniform molecules that provide the best, longest-lasting engine protection and performance.
Provides a strong oil film to avoid metal-to-metal contact, even under extreme stress.
- Unsurpassed wear protection. Advanced molecules bond together to avoid metal-to-metal contact of rotating engine parts.
- Enhanced friction reduction. MAG 1 oils react to heat to produce a critical friction-reducing barrier that protects metal surfaces. 2
Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends oil life.
- Stands up to the heat and shearing so it extends
1Based on Sequence IV Wear test.
2To measure friction reduction benefits, engineers used the ball-on-disk traction test.
- Gasoline-fueled and flex-fuel passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles, especially when operating under severe conditions.
- Formulated to protect turbochargers and emission control system catalysts.
- Formulated for use in vehicles operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85.
|API SN Plus||Approved|
|API SJ, SH, SG, SF||Meets Requirements|
|API SL||Meets Requirements|
|API SM||Meets Requirements|
|Chrysler MS-6395||Meets Requirements|
|GM 4718M||Meets Requirements|
|GM 6094M||Meets Requirements|
|ILSAC GF-4||Meets Requirements|
|Boron, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.018|
|Calcium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.132|
|Cold Cranking Simulator at (°C), cP||ASTM D5293||3884 (-25)|
|Flash Point °C||ASTM D92||210|
|Flash Point °F||ASTM D92||410|
|Foam Seq. III (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Foam Seq. II (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Foam Seq. I (Tendency/Stability), mL||ASTM D892 (Opt. A)||0/0|
|Gravity, °API||ASTM D287||33.86|
|High Temperature Foaming, static foam||ASTM D6082 (Opt A)||20/0|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 100°C, cP||ASTM D6616||7.17|
|High Temperature / High Shear Vis at 150°C, cP||ASTM D5481||3.04|
|Magnesium, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.043|
|Molybdenum, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.004|
|Nitrogen, wt. %||ASTM D4629||0.086|
|Noack Volatility, % loss||ASTM D6375||8.2|
|Phosphorus, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.077|
|Pour Point °C (°F)||ASTM D5950||-42°C (-44°F)|
|Pumping Viscosity at (°C), cP||ASTM D4684||13,900 (-30)|
|Shear Stability, Final Viscosity in cSt||ASTM D6278||8.99|
|Specific Gravity @ 60°F (15.6°C)||ASTM D4052||0.8557|
|Sulfated Ash, wt. %||ASTM D874||0.92|
|Sulfur, wt. %||ASTM D4951||0.3|
|TBN, mgKOH/g||ASTM D2896||7.0|
|Viscosity @ 100°C cSt||ASTM D445||10.14|
|Viscosity @ 40°C cSt||ASTM D445||61.71|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||151|
|Zinc, wt. %||ASTM D5185||0.085|
|3/5 Quart||Product Number - 64194|
|6/1 Quart||Product Number - 61788|
|55 Gallon Drum||Product Number - 64883|